Glass Vision Associates, P.A.
Stuart Glass, O.D. Marcia Glass, O.D.
Board Certified Optometric Physicians
COVID-19 Updated Information Regarding Our Practice
Based on guidance from Governor DeSantis and the CDC, our office will be re-opening to see patients on Tuesday, May 12, 2020. Please call to schedule an appointment!
Office hours will be 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday while in phase 1 of reopening.
Expectations of patients for office appointments
- Patients must pass a verbal pre-screening test. We ask that patients who have a fever, cough, trouble breathing, have been tested positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive, to wait an appropriate time period, as advised by their primary care provider, before visiting our office.
- Mask or cover up for face is required to all patients during their visit and examination.
Please bring one with you.
- all new patient paperwork must be completed online.
- Fax or email any changes or updates to insurance information
- only one person is allowed to accompany the patient during their visit. Parents may accompany their child, but no other children will be allowed in the office at that time.
We will likely limit the number of patients in the office for a time, including exams, optical appointments and overall patient traffic to help maintain social distancing guidelines.
Employee Safety Measures to address COVID-19
- all employees will have their temperature checked daily
- Front desk protection barriers for safety
- proper cleaning and disinfection of all equipment/instruments, and exam rooms throughout the day
- Masks worn by employees for safety measures
- All frames will be disinfected after patient has handled them before returning to display
- Barrier shields installed on exam room equipment.
Please contact us at (561) 391-2362 if you have any questions. Stay Well